Saturday, September 6, 2014

One Week From Tomorrow

We will leave for Birmingham one week from tomorrow in preparation for Maci's evaluation at Children's of Alabama on that Monday.  I continue to hold modest expectations.  I do not expect us to know anything immediately but will be sure to share news as soon as we have some to share. 

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  The Lord has already mapped out Maci's life.  He has a plan for her.  I believe they are BIG plans.  As a Mom you want what is best for your child and when something is "broke", you want it fixed......ASAP.  I have been spoon fed a large dose of patience and humility through this experience with Maci, through her birth, her life, her first transplant, loss of the transplanted kidney, news that the local transplant doctors will not transplant her again....  Whatever God has planned for her, that is what I want too.  If that means that she needs to be or is older before receiving her next transplant, then that's what I want for her.  I may not get any exercise but my patience does.  :)  Thank you all for your love and support. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment