Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summertime

Maci has been enjoying her summer!  I have had her in a pool at every opportunity.  She. Loves. The. Water.  She even has herself a little bit of a tan.  :)

She's always loved bath time but even more so now.  The other night, after she had been bathed and her hair washed, I turned the water off to get her out of the tub.  She had a meltdown.  As soon as I turned the water back on she stopped crying.  I tried turning the water off two more times and the same thing happened.  I let her spend 30 minutes, laying in the bathtub with the water barely running, kicking and playing.  #spoiledmuch
She's not going to like me much once the pools close.  Her birthday is in November and we've decided to have her birthday party at an indoor aquatic center so she will get to swim at least once this winter.  

Labs last month were good.  We haven't seen Nephrology yet this month due to a reschedule.  Maci has a sleep study this week to see if there is a cause for her not sleeping through the night.  Of course, we changed up her feeding and water schedule thinking she was getting hungry at night and waking up "hangry".  We have been giving her part of her formula during the night for about two weeks now.  The first week was a small improvement but tonight will make one week of her sleeping through the night or only waking up to cry out briefly and she will go right back to sleep.  I guess we had been starving the poor baby.  :(  I have my fingers crossed that this good sleeping streak continues.  

We hope everyone has enjoyed their summer.  I know that this Momma is looking forward to starting her last year of nursing school and Maci resuming her therapies.  We've done work on our own over the summer but we miss her therapists.  


No comments:

Post a Comment